Lot Attendant - Myers Ottawa Nissan
Lot Attendant Required
Myers Ottawa Nissan – located in Bells Corners – is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic individual with high physical endurance to join the Myers Team as a full-time Lot Attendant/Detailer! The successful candidate should be able to multi-task and change tasks on the fly as priorities change.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the handling of new and used vehicle inventory control and lot maintenance
- Transporting vehicles from our offsite storage facility to the dealership
- Assisting with picking up and dropping off tires to our tire storage location
- Maintaining shop cleanliness
- Assisting with other tasks on an as-needed basis
The successful candidate must have a valid driver’s license, be able to maintain a neat professional appearance and be able to work with minimal supervision while working as part of the team. Ability to drive a manual transmission considered a strong asset.
Interested individuals are encouraged to submit their résumé for consideration to:
Patrick McKinnon – Sales Manager – at firstname.lastname@example.org