Detailer - Myers Ottawa Nissan
Myers Ottawa Nissan – located in Bells Corners – is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic individual to join the Myers Team as a full-time Detailer. The successful candidate should be committed to providing excellent service to customers. You should be courteous, responsible, and detail-oriented.
- Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with company standards.
- Operating buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations.
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
- Moving and parking vehicles, delivering vehicles to correct locations, or picking owners or drivers up if needed.
- Assist with our service valet pick-up and delivery, tire storage, and other tasks when needed.
- High School Diploma
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driver's abstract.
- Attention to detail with excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods.
- Prior detailing experience is considered an asset.
Interested and qualified candidates, please submit your resume to:
Jamie Tep – Service Manager – at email@example.com